Sports is a Lyfestyle…


Jabari Parker College Decision

(NCAABB) Jabari Parker, announced that Thursday will be the day he makes his much anticipated college decision.

Though his official list consists of Stanford, BYU, Florida, Duke, and Michigan State, it will ultimately come down to either Michigan State and Duke. Right now, there is conflicting reports of who is leading. However, if I had to guess, I would say that Duke is the favorite to land this versatile forward out of Chicago.

Parker has explicitly stated that he wants to go to a program that gives him a chance to win. With that being said, I believe Duke’s early success has convinced Duke is the school for him. Combine that with Coach K’s success with versatile forwards such as Grant Hill, Kyle Singler, Shane Battier, Mike Dunleavy, and Luol Deng, Duke becomes a very attractive option. I do think Duke is the favorite at this point but, they have a very slight edge. If I had to give you a percentage, I would said that Duke has a 55% chance and Michigan State has a 45% chance. It is extremely close.

Parker fits very well at both programs and will instantly be the best player on the team. If he does end up committing to Michigan State, I believe that it came down to location. Make sure you check TheMarsReel next Thursday for updated information on Jabari Parker’s college decision. Until then, let the speculation commence.


  • Total Score 0%
User rating: 0.00% ( 0
votes )

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *